Hi everyone. I just want to start by saying I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and are healthy. I decided to write this post to let you know that like many of you, I have not been working since the last week of march but that I will go back to work the first week of june, fingers crossed.
The good thing about doing photoshoots is that we can keep our distance during this activity! We do not have to be near each other at any time, I can direct you and take beautiful pictures while maintaning a 2 meter distance or even more. That said, I understand that a lot people will not feel safe to come out just yet, so I am selling photoshoot certificates valid until may, 2021 with 2020 prices, if you are interested please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of the safety practices I will be implementing during the pandemic.
– Photoshoots will be scheduled during a time and place where there are no crowds.
– I will wear a face mask during the photoshoot.
– No hand shake or any other type or greeting that requires phyisical contact.
– We will keep a distance of 2 meters or 6.5 feet at all times. Before we start the photoshoot I will explain to you what we will do and how I will be directing you during the photoshoot.
– All the photoshoots are done outside and away from crowds so the use of masks or handsanitizer is not necessary during this activity.
The good thing about an outdoor photoshoot is that crowds can be avoided and you do not have to come into contact with any object, so I am sure that you will feel very safe.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I will be happy to assist you.
Keep safe and see you soon!